Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Thanks folks

for getting behind this concept! I am really happy with the support that has been given and the fact that people are actually reading this blog but also taking up the challenge of being nice to others!
Wow 8 comments and over 50 site visitors, thanks for the wonderful start!
I just wanted to make mention of the lovely visitor from USA who is, so far, the furthest 'NICE DARE PERSON' from here, Australia the conception point of this blog, and also wanted to make mention of the lovely comments of niceness that one of you left for another. The comments were so nice, above and beyond just a simple have a nice day. I love that and feel challenged to do the same! I really applaud leaving comments of niceness that might touch the heart of someone else and make their day seem a little brighter! Eventually I will be daring you to visit blogs of strangers and I would love to see you finding out a little about the people, ie reading their blog, and make comments of niceness that are relevant to the blogger, because who knows it might even be life changing for the receiver!
Hope thats not to deep lol but I just wanted to say a huge THANK YOU to all those reading the blog and an even bigger THANK YOU to those participating and adding some niceness to someones day! So don't be scared off by the fact you are being asked to be nice, join the fun and feel the nice feeling that is felt by being nice. IT'S WORTH IT!
Take care and have a nice day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fabbo idea Sharmaine

http://katietoland.blogspot.com

JULIEx

Karla Dudley said...

What a fantastic idea girl! I know when you came to my blog I Was like Awwwwww! IT made my mornig already for real! You are just too sweet! Say...when did you start this blog thing? I started in Sep. 2006. I can not tell you how much I appreciate you blog sistas. You have lifted me up so much. I have accomplished theings that I owuld have been too timid to even try and do...just a whole bunch of love ya know?

I hope we keep in touch! And keep staying positive kay?

Holla at you soon
-Karla